- Intergrated Insurance Administrators (Pty) Ltd, also known as IIA, started up in June 2010.
- Andre Kerdachi is the director, accompanied by Brian Branken operations manager.
- IIA is primarily an administration & consulting company to the cell captive, UMA and alternate risk transfer market.
- IIA administration services range from policy management and issuing, to collection of premiums, reporting to the role players and insurers and claims management.
- IIA consulting involves identifying the product, engaging with the client and upon agreement sets up the insurance programme with the insurer from beginning to end.
IIA is managed on a day to day basis by Andre Kerdachi. He has a strong background in accounting and owned an SME accounting practice for over 13 years. Andre’s experience in the insurance industry started in the early part of 2000’s where he gained invaluable experience assisting in the management of a brokerage/administrator. He has been actively involved in Cell Captives since 2008 and accordingly this has enabled him to develop extensive knowledge of the cell captive model. Both IIA and Andre both are fully compliant and hold the relevant professional designations for both the Accounting and Insurance industry.
Brian Branken, a valuable member of the team, is the operations manager having an Honours B.Com in Financial Management degree and has been with IIA since 2012. Brian looks after compliance, data and IT requirements along with many other reporting functions.